At Halton Psychologists, we offer comprehensive psychological assessment and treatment services to children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
We tailor innovative, empirically based interventions that will lead to optimal outcomes for your child and family. We integrate the most recent advances in psychology in a supportive and highly nurturing therapeutic environment.
We work with families to address a wide range of developmental, social, emotional, behavioural and/or academic concerns including:
- Fear and Anxiety
- Executive Function Issues
- Defiance and Anger
- Loss, Grief and Depression
- Adjustment to life transitions
- Stress Management
- Family Conflict and Anger
- Social/Interpersonal issues
- Peer Interaction Problems and Bullying
- Learning Disabilities